- None of these are in order except for this one. #1 PLEASE!!! If you feel something is off, do not give up until every test/exam/etc. is done — trust your intuition! No one else can know your body better than you.
- Do what makes you happy. Every. Damn. Day. Even if it’s simple or seems pointless, if it makes you happy then make sure to do it as often as you can.
- A ton of shit does not matter. Seriously, pick and choose your battles and what you waste your time/energy/anger/frustrations on because I guarantee you most of it won’t even matter tomorrow. Therefore, you shouldn’t waste more than 30 seconds on it.
- Listen to good music, for fucks sake, and dance — even if you’re an awkward ass white girl.
- Be kind to everyone. You have no idea what someone is going through on any given day.
- Even if you think you might be dying, care about your health every day. Not like, eat super healthy every day (I mean that’s cool, go for it) but like, drink enough water regularly (with lemon!) and don’t eat Taco Bell all the time type shit.
- Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, Christian, Mormon, whatever it is — establish some sort of spirituality or faith. Never thought I’d be one to preach that but here I am telling you to doooo dat shit.
- Meditation will change your life … eventually. Patience, grasshoppa.
- Appreciate the little things in life, for they are low key the big things that make life worth living. But if you don’t pay attention, you’ll miss that.
Take it or leave it, just thought I’d share my newfound insights on life.